We are looking for a Senior Service Reliability Engineer who is passionate about service security, operability and reliability. You will develop a deep understanding of various Wellframe Services which are operated together as the Wellframe Services Platform in Google Cloud Platform.
You will collaborate with Engineering Service teams to develop service API ingress/egress mapping, monitoring metrics and runbooks, also contributing to improvements of DevOps CI/CD and Services Operating framework as a DevOps team member.
If you are familiar with Java, Spring, NodeJS and Docker or Kubernetes, we would love to talk to you.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Enforcing service security to meet company data privacy and security requirements
- Evaluating service dependency vulnerability and mitigate risks
Service continuous releases
- Setting up and customizing service CI/CD pipeline
- Provisioning GCP resources with a required access control
- Securing API ingress or egress traffics with API Gateway configuration
Service operational resilience
- Defining service level indicators and objectives to meet Wellframe Services Platform SLA
- Implementing key monitors and alters in continuous monitoring
- Solving a service operational issue with developing a runbook
- Planning service capacity and optimize Cloud resource utilization
CI/CD and Service Operating Frameworks
- Making enhancements to DevOps frameworks to support service operation improvements
Experience, & Skills:
- Strong production operations mindset with treating deployment and configuration as software problem
- Knowledge of fundamental software operational principles (cpu and memory utilization, fault tolerance and performance)
- Advanced Knowledge of Kubernetes, traffic management, container configuration and deployment, and RBAC kubectl
- Hands on experience in Public Clouds, such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Hands on experience in deploying REST/gPRC services to Kubernetes through CI/CD
- Hands on experience in configuring Java/Spring Boot and Node/React applications
- Hands on experience in APM and distributed trace
- Hands on experience in Gradle/Maven, npm/yarn/webpackProficient with a scripting language such as Python and Shell
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.