Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sr Salesforce CPQ Analyst to join our team.
The Senior Salesforce CPQ Analyst is a Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce CPQ and related business processes. This role is primarily focused on supporting the quote-to-cash process for our Sales, Operations, Renewals and Finance.
This role will work closely within our Business Systems and Operations teams to maintain, enhance, and evolve our quote to cash process. With a deep knowledge of product bundle modeling and CPQ products and features capabilities, this role will work with the back-office teams as well as the product management teams to design simple and optimized order capture flows to flow through Salesforce CPQ to our ERP and Cloud SaaS offerings for provisioning.
As we continue to evolve into a cloud company, with true SaaS offerings Salesforce CPQ is a crucial system and will be at the core of our business and most back office operations will depend on the system, thus making this role a crucial and visible role within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert in all things CPQ and best practice around product catalog, product hierarchies, bundle structure, etc.
- Work closely with the integrations team on CPQ alignment with other back-office systems and our SaaS offering
- Working with other CPQ resources on designing scalable solutions to align with ever-changing business needs
- Reacting to shifts in product and sales strategy to ensure alignment with CPQ system and architecture
- Expert in configuring bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes), product rules, price rules, discount schedules, block pricing, cost, contracted prices, quote templates, quote processes, custom actions, and other related attributes.
- Illustrate expertise in CPQ object data model, CPQ and Advanced Approvals package level settings and price waterfall.
- Create accurate quote templates based on design specifications and business rules with expertise in identifying an issue and perform investigation to resolve them
- Communicate with other Imprivata resources and with clients regarding status, issues and creative solutions.
- Design solutions with the enterprise ecosystem in mind for scalable and efficient solutions
- Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
- Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
- Bachelors degree in a technology field
- 4-5 years of Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) experience
- 3+ years of Consulting experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications is a plus
- Experience with integrating CPQ with other business systems
- API and web services experience are a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.