Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join the Information Systems team in its Boston office.
The Information Systems team is responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies. Our primary objective for this role is to recruit an extremely talented and professional individual who has the ability to work closely with several different groups throughout the organization. This role offers several opportunities to advance your career down several tracks including Salesforce-specific expertise and Administration, Project Management, and Information Management (MIS / BI).
- End-to-end planning and management of multiple Salesforce projects to ensure delivery within expected timeframes, budget and business objectives. Oversee the definition, management and control of project scope and priorities
- Responsible for hands-on execution of project solutions on Salesforce.com and ancillary CRM applications
- Evangelize Salesforce.com usage / best practice to users including monitoring and reporting
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with implementation/enhancements of systems and processes
- Assist with front-line support for 650 Salesforce.com users, including responsibility for user support / training
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on Salesforce.com experience, looking to work within an elite, faced-paced, and dynamic company
- Ability to understand business needs and translate problems into requirements, delivering flexible, scalable solutions that can evolve along with the broader business
- Highly motivated professional, excited to learn new subject matter while operating in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to engage / communicate with users at all levels
- Salesforce.com certification, a plus
- Degree in MIS or Computer Science preferred
Benefits: Compensation includes a competitive salary, 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.