: Senior Salesforce Administrator
A Salesforce Administrator at DiscoverOrg is responsible for ensuring maximum efficiency and capitalization on full features and benefits of the Salesforce system deployed to various user groups.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to develop and implement complex solutions to business problems
- Develop workflows, process builders, custom objects, validation rule and other advanced functionality with SalesForce
- Be able to take complex requirements and find novel solutions to implement them with limited guidance
- Understanding of the SAAS Model and how it is implemented and executed in SalesforceHigh proficiency in performing mass uploads and updates of data as required
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Proactively seek out and identify issues and improvements
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience in Sales Reporting and analysis
- Previous experience with reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Hard working. We run fast.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science OR equivalent education/experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications.
- Experience with CPQ for Salesforce
- Experience with DocuSign
- Experience with SalesForce Einstein
- Experience with Outreach
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience with Data Science and Statistics
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
More Jobs From