About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our team and play a critical role in optimizing our CRM systems, ensuring efficient data synchronization, supporting multiple enterprise systems in the IT ecosystem, and supporting our go-to-market (GTM) strategies. This role requires a dynamic individual who can bridge the gap between business needs and technical solutions, with a focus on Salesforce expertise, passion to lean across on other supporting systems an overall commitment to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of enterprise systems.
- Manage and maintain Salesforce Sales Cloud, including the setup, configuration, and customization of custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Utilize SF administrator skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality Salesforce
- Support processes across legacy CRM and other business systems
- Provide expertise in lead-to-cash processes
- Mentor team members in Salesforce administration best practices and setting processes/best practices for SDLC
- Support and maintain multiple CRM systems, ensuring seamless data synchronization and business processes across the organization.
- Evaluate and optimize the current role hierarchy setup and permission sets to establish a robust security foundation that aligns with the organization's needs
- Understand, analyze, and improve the existing business systems and integrated applications to enhance efficiency and user experience
- Provide recommendations for system optimizations, health checks, and industry best practices to continuously improve our business systems ecosystem
- Keep up to date with CRM releases, patches, upgrades, industry news, and relevant information to ensure our Salesforce system aligns with the latest technology and trends.
- Participate in RFPs and evaluations for tools to integrate within the current tech stack
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Act as the point of contact for all the EBS (Enterprise Business Systems) as well as business teams for dev and deployment processes
- Communicate release details, expectations and schedules to the business as required
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree
- 5+ years’ experience implementing, configuring, and administering Salesforce
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience in CPQ, Service Cloud, Customer Success processes is highly preferable
- Experience with integration tools like Workato or similar is highly beneficial.
- Experience in a SAAS (Software as a Service) business environment is highly preferable.
- Competency with Salesforce automation, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules and formula fields
- Strong understanding of permission sets, role hierarchy, license management and user Lifecyle management
- Experience managing, triaging, and resolving user-submitted issues
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Experience with implementing new systems and enhancements is a plus, as you will contribute to the strategic growth and development of our Salesforce platform.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions, clearly document technical requirements and solutions being configured
- Responsiveness to internal business partners and a sense of urgency to address issues that impact end-users
- Expertise with release management tools and concepts (change sets, gearset, ownbackup , etc.) will be helpful
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data integration tools; capable of using ETL tools, Data Loader, and manipulating data for load in Salesforce
- Experience in managing the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ, Marketo, DocuSign, Conga, etc.
- Experience with implementing Salesforce or other systems is a plus