About the Team
The Sales Enablement Team works in partnership with the Global Sales Organization to ensure sales reps and sales leaders possess the necessary skills, knowledge, and process expertise to maximize buyer interaction. Our success is measured by the improvements achieved in sales effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
About the Job
The Sr. Sales Trainer of Global Onboarding reports to the Senior Director of Sales Enablement. In this role, the sales trainer conducts training and certification, as part of onboarding for sales reps and sales managers. The sales trainer maintains and delivers training courses/certifications, manages training schedules and onboarding logistics, and works with the sales enablement director and training manager to develop new training materials. This role also updates and maintains sales training materials that reside on the learning management system and is responsible for ensuring that reps complete the onboarding certification program.
- Lead the development and delivery of the global sales onboarding certification program - including sales skills, operational processes, and product training
- Develop, organize, and conduct sales new hire onboarding activities including eLearning exercises, virtual-led and in-person training sessions as well as live skill assessments
- Partner with sales leaders, sales enablement leaders and to analyze individual performance of new hires to determine the need for additional certification
- Assess training requirements by evaluating current training effectiveness and business needs - Translate business needs into certification programs
- Be a consistently relevant knowledge resource by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administrative or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at a similar level of responsibility
- Experience with Sales Methodologies (Challenge Sale)
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with eLearning and storyline authoring tools
To be successful in this role you need to be/have:
- Strong analytical skills and solid judgment
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Ability to quickly gain credibility by working with integrity and transparency
- Ability to quickly learn company technology
- Must be comfortable to interface with and influence sales leadership
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization in a multicultural environment
- Ability to provide constructive and positive feedback in order to maximize performance
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility, and work autonomously and on a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with a demonstrated high degree of time management and organization skills
- Be knowledgeable of diverse learning habits and training approaches
#From the Manager
I have been with Intralinks for 11+ years. People often ask why. The honest answer is the people and how I continue to grow and evolve as a person. Intralinks has provided me with an opportunity to thrive at a job that I love. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise with others. We work hard at Intralinks, but we also know how to have fun and learn and grow from those around us. I am truly inspired on a day to day basis by my peers and love coming to work!
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.