This position is also available for employment in these areas:
Boston MA, Draper UT, Remote - California, Remote - California (Bay Area), Remote - California (Los Angeles), Remote - California (Northern), Remote - California (San Diego), Remote - Illinois, Remote - New Jersey, Remote - New Jersey (NYC Metro Area), Remote - New York, Remote - Texas (Austin), Remote - Texas (Dallas), Remote - Texas (Houston), Remote - USA
People are our greatest asset and the Talent Acquisition team is on the frontlines of finding and attracting the best of the best for Pluralsight. We are on the hunt for someone who is insanely passionate about recruiting for one of the most dynamic companies in the world. This is an exclusive opportunity for someone to come in and partner with several key teams within the Revenue org to hire top-tier talent. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for someone looking to take their game to the next level and learn from a world-class recruiting team.
Who youre committed to being:
- You embrace Pluralsights mission and lead with our values
- You are organized and attentive to detail
- You are a strategic partner to HRBPs, finance and hiring leaders across the company
- You are hungry! You create urgency with the recruitment process to drive requisitions towards closure
- You are a strong influencer with hiring leaders
- You are accountable for quarterly deliverables
- You are a collaborative team player, willingness to work on any requisition across the board
- You are dependable and able to work autonomously
- You are committed to data integrity within our ATS and other systems
- You are committed to process and are always challenging the way we do things if you see a better way. You lead with data to back up your reasoning. You ask meaningful questions to seek understanding and promote meaningful dialogue.
- You champion diversity and belonging as it relates to recruiting practices
- You see the bigger picture
What youll own:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for roles aligned to our Sales org, with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate experience
- Team with other members of the Recruiting organization (Coordinators, Sourcers, other Recruiters, and Managers) to manage an efficient model of operation
- Recruitment intake sessions with hiring managers for designated roles
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates via sourcing methods
- Screen resumes and interview candidates from both active and passive markets to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, negotiating offers with candidates and partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams
- Learn multiple parts of the organization, and be able to make decisions and prioritize on behalf of the hiring teams.
Experience youll have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment is preferred
- Experience sourcing both the passive and active candidate markets using effective sourcing practices
- Strong sales ability--you have your pitch down and can pique interest and educate them on our product!
- Demonstrates a strong ability to screen candidates for profile fit and close candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Ability to work with multiple organizations, prioritize based on a holistic view of business needs, and push back on stakeholders to communicate priorities and realistic timelines.
- Strong systems expertise; you are proficient in navigating recruiting systems and autonomous in finding solutions
- Experience improving recruitment processes