Senior Sales Operations Manager
Examity is a world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, universities, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support hundreds of clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we're able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager will work closely and collaboratively with sales, finance and marketing leadership to provide recommendations and actionable insight into the growth of our business. They will be a key part of the global business development team and have one direct report, a Sales Operations Associate, who the Senior Sales Operations Manager may have the ability to hire.
The Manager will proactively monitor sales performance and drive accountability to ensure our business segments are meeting and exceeding forecasted growth. Additionally, this individual will act as an extension of sales leadership, operationalizing reporting and forecasting functions. As the Manager grows into this role, they will learn the KPIs that drive our business and have an important position in planning our future.
- Assist in building our annual sales goals and assign team quotas.
- Track and report on key sales metrics to ensure alignment against overall goals.
- Provide value-added reporting, creating KPIs/leading indicators with the team.
- Serve as the primary Salesforce administrator and maintain data integrity.
- Design and distribute customized reports and dashboards for all stakeholders.
- Train and hold all team members accountable for their use of Salesforce.
- Contribute to the creation of sales compensation programs and oversee the tracking of those programs.
- Manager lead distribution.
- Support sales territory and account assignments.
Manage Examity’s process for contract renewal.
- 5+ years of professional experience with a proven track record of success.
- Possess an expert level of knowledge in Excel and Salesforce.com.
- Drive to define key metrics and apply ongoing analysis to produce actionable insights.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, Yesware, Docusign and Marketo.
- Bachelors degree; MBA is a plus.
- Industry experience in sales operations for a dynamic growth company preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.