We are hiring!
Do you want to become a trusted advisor and partner to the sales leaders? Do you feel empowered when using the meaning and trending of data that you analyze to provide insights and guidance to sales management team to make important decisions that drive growth in the business. Do you want to work in a dynamic yet flexible environment and most importantly an environment that you can learn and grow your career?
If you say yes to the above, this is an opportunity for you, come join our team!
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Senior Sales Operations Analyst to represent Intralinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading virtual data room provider. Intralinks is utilized as a cloud content management tool in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a successful sales operations career with a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness.
About the Team
The Sr Sales Operations Analyst reports to the Americas Sales Operations Director and is part of the Global Sales Operations Team.
The Sr Sales Operations Analyst will focus on the core market of the company M&A Go-To-Market. In this role, you will play a crucial role in the success of the NA M&A Sales team. You will help sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will be the partner of sales managers and directors in forecasting, territory planning & management as well as their business review cadence. You will be the trusted advisor of the sales management team by making supporting recommendations on ways to improve productivity and scale of the M&A Go-To-Market Organization.
Youll also collaborate with stakeholders in Commission, Finance, IT and Business Technology. This role requires a mixture of business acumen and technical expertise, executive presence, and the ability to build strong partnerships with business partners. Success will require a self-starter with strong initiative and a passion for collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Own and execute timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance
- Develop and present sales forecasts
- Help sales team and sales management team prepare data for their team meetings as well as GTM/QBR meetings
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required in support of Sales Organization
- Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support sales management, field sales representatives, marketing and other business functional teams
- Manage systems interfaces related to sales reporting, compensation, data processing, customer master data and territory management
- Analyze issues and weakness in sales and operations process therefore can make recommendation to improve the processes to drive productivity and efficiency
- Document processes and represent business group in corporate sales and marketing discussions
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Collaborate with Commission, Finance, IT and Business Technology and other divisions/departments to get tasks done and build cross functional relationship
- Participate actively in building and fostering a team approach across GTM operational functions
- 3-5 years of operations experience, preferably a software company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to digest vast and complex data, and articulate the analysis to leaders of the organization
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills are a must. Tableau skills are preferable
- Affinity with sales processes, sales tools and applications such as Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels within the organization
- Detail oriented with the ability to consistently produce a high level of accuracy
- Understands or can quickly grasp and communicate the relationship between processes and systems
- Ability to work independently and successfully execute complex assignments in an ever-changing North America environment with minimal guidance and correctly setting expectations with all stakeholders in a project
- Demonstrate sound judgment and common sense
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing environments and initiatives
- Demonstrates tenacious sense of urgency to address issues and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Able to think and act creatively and tactically
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.