Office Tour Photos
What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The companys scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBCs Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and So Paulo, Brazil.
GeoInnovation is the division of Indigo building Atlas, a living map of the worlds food supply that enables better planning and risk mitigation for participants in the food value chain. Indigos Atlas technology platform combines satellite imagery in combination with machine learning to provide real-time and historical data to create yield forecasts as well as data streams of agricultural production, which can be accessed through the Atlas Enterprise application.
In the role of Atlas Commercial Senior Sales Manager, you will help the GeoInnovation team go to market with Atlas Enterprise, providing decision makers along the agricultural value chain with supply-side insights that enable them to make better decisions.
- Master technical elements of GeoInnovation and Atlas capabilities in order to be able to compellingly articulate them to customers
- Deliver Atlas product demos both internally and externally to potential users
- Activate latent Atlas lead pipeline and maintain in Salesforce
- Build strong working relationship with the Indigo Market Development team
- Manage customer inbound and existing customer relationships
- Be able to close large deals that have strong potential for repeatability of Atlas core offering
- Partner with Market Development on significant enterprise deals where Atlas is a critical enabling technology
- Actively support user adoption of Atlas and enablement by developing user documentation
- Close enterprise scale deals in collaboration with Market Development
- Formalize sales processes and sales collateral to be scaled in partnership with market development
- Cultivate ongoing/ signed customers to develop higher-value enterprise deals
- Strong, clear communicator in written (PowerPoint) and oral communication
- Good listener and able to connect with customers, understand their needs and provide actionable feedback to software development team
- Demonstrated technical depth in current industry and ability to communicate technical information at a conceptual level
- Ability to build and mentor successful teams
- Experience with CRM systems and the logistical aspects thereof
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work across multiple business functions (Product, Data Science, and other sales functions)
- BA/ BS and either MBA or demonstrated business acumen
- 8-10 years relevant work experience with increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated experience working effectively across multiple industries or geospatial
- Experience with deals that are driven in part via technical sales
- Experience working in a matrix sales environment
- Excited to be in an entrepreneurial environment and has a business builder mindset
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow. As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
More Jobs From