Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Senior Sales Executive to join our New Business Sales Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
What youll do:
Youll run the entire new business sales cycle; your outbound effort will be complemented by inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional looking to take their sales career to the next level!
- Research, identify, and connect with individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for Definitive Healthcare solutions
- Partner with internal Marketing and Inside Sales teams to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and key stake holders in Marketing, Sales, and the C-Suite to identify opportunities and secure new business
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What youll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
- Documented evidence that you are top producer
- Ability to maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Consistently meet or exceed quota responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to close large deals
- Develop and close multi-year subscription contracts
- Experience identifying, developing, negotiating and closing large-scale deals
- Proactive, needs based selling across an enterprise
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information