Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Our entire sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
Our Sales Engineer has a unique combination of technical savvy and business acumen. As a trusted advisor and an expert in Seismics products and services, you will partner with our sales & product teams to drive new sales opportunities. Youll be influential in expanding our footprint through the acquisition of new customers and spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology working alongside Account Executives.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can convey our value proposition to C-Level Sales, Enablement, and Marketing executives.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Passionate about sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Gather and understand the business and technical requirements of our prospects and present a compelling solution
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in marketing, sales and IT
- Deliver product demonstrations, build proof-of-concepts, and custom product environments to showcase the product
- Act as technical lead for the sales team, and assist with technical evaluations
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers and assigned accounts, ensuring that we are strategically positioned for future opportunities.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development
What youll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM and identity management
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (financial services, healthcare, technology, insurance) is a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.