Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Senior Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for aligning people, processes and priorities to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content, training and coaching services for Sales team, leveraging technology.
Responsibilities also include providing support throughout the sales cycles in terms of navigating the process of lead to bookings.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Leads the creation and deployment of content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools and training to support the sales teams.
- Responsible for providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales and account management teams sell more effectively.
- Determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and objectives.
- Design comprehensive training and development curricula based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Evaluate and select technology solutions to provide cost and scalability efficiencies and to assess compliance.
- Conduct systematic appraisals to evaluate the retention and comprehension of training content.
- Produce training materials for in-house and partner courses.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs on sales productivity.
- Coordination between Sales, Product and Marketing to drive messaging, collateral development & refinement, lead generation strategy and execution.
- Meet sales training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the new employee education on-boarding “boot camp” process.
- Serve as knowledgeable resource for Sales as they navigate the process of advancing a deal
- Maintain repository of training and sales collateral
- Assist with tasks associated with deal progression as needed
- Support for Salesforce / CRM processes, data integrity and performance reporting
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications or closely related field.
- Minimum of 7+ years sales and/or marketing experience with Enterprise Customers.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Enterprise Marketing and/or Sales Training required.
- Demonstrated experience in connecting products and services and the value messaging approaches for targeted buyer roles to business challenges
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results while balancing multiple cross-functional projects
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Strong knowledge of sales training best practices (instructional design, delivery, implementation, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and evaluation.
- Experience with Salesforce
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.