Founded in 2015, Bowery Farming is on a mission to democratize access to high-quality, local, safe and sustainable produce. Bowery builds smart indoor farms near cities, growing fresher, pesticide-free Protected Produce with bold flavor in precisely controlled environments, 365 days a year. At the heart of each farm is the proprietary BoweryOS, which integrates software, hardware, sensors, AI, computer vision systems, machine learning models and robotics to orchestrate and automate the entirety of its operations. As a result, each farm creates far less waste and uses a fraction of the water and land compared to traditional agriculture.
About The Role:
The Senior Sales Analytics Manager will lead all aspects of sales analytics including model execution, conducting analysis of results, simulating client plans, creating deliverable materials, and supporting presentation, training, and tool delivery. Based in our NYC HQ, this role will report to the EVP of Sales and provide primary support to the commercial team. Beyond the day-to-day, this role will be integral in collaborating across teams and support the long-term goal of building an optimal commercial analytics function as we continue to accelerate our growth plans.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain data and reporting to support the commercial organization
- Gather data through multiple sources to support sales trackers, gap closure initiatives, wins/losses, and scorecard activity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated reports for management
- Responsible for all aspects of the analysis including model execution, conducting analysis of results, simulating client plans, creating deliverable materials, and supporting presentation/training/tool delivery across the commercial function
- Forecasting and demand planning in collaboration with sales and operations
- Acts as a resource/liaison between customer, channel, consumer, finance, and operations
- Work with external partners such as Nielsen and IRI to aggregate and manage data for a unified internal commercial view to support
- Maintain strong organization and prioritize tasks based on urgency and needs of the commercial organization with a drive toward accurate and timely task completion
- Work with internal partners such as the Bowery OS analytics team, operations team, sales, and marketing to create simplified and accurate reporting dashboards that align across functions
- Support internal best practices and provide guidance as needed to other internal customers
Who You Are:
- Relevant years of experience with CPG analytics or related field. Familiarity with syndicated data is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated analytical, consultative, and technical knowledge and experience. Consulting background helpful but not required.
- Excellent systems proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite helpful).
- Critical thinking capabilities; demonstrate the ability to identify, diagnose and resolve errors/issues independently
- Proactivity; keen ability to look ahead and anticipate whats coming and react accordingly
- Detail-oriented and strategic mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication; excellent time management; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and influence internal stakeholders
- High energy level should be able to engage effectively, influence internal stakeholders, and communicate with multiple personality types
- Enthusiasm for Bowerys mission passion for improving our food system through the use of technology and the ability to translate this passion into a compelling selling story
Who We Are:
- Bowery is a place where everyone is welcome, included, and empowered to reach their full potential
- We live our shared values every day in both big and small ways: opt-in, think wildly different, break barriers together & be kind to the core
- We are a mission-driven team of unconventional thinkers, problem-solvers, optimists, and activators
- We share a passion for giving back more to the planet than we take, growing deliciously abundant food without abundant harm
- We are excited to hear from you!
Based in New York City, Bowery is the largest vertical farming company in the United States, serving major e-commerce platforms and more than 850 grocery stores in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, including Albertsons Companies (Safeway and Acme), Amazon Fresh, Giant Food, Walmart, Weis, Whole Foods Market, and specialty grocers, with produce that's harvested year-round at peak freshness, delivered within days of harvest. Bowery has raised $472 million from leading investors, including Fidelity Management & Research Company LLC, Temasek, GV (formerly Google Ventures), General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, and individuals including Henry Kravis, Jeff Wilke, as well as some of the foremost thought leaders in food, including Tom Colicchio, Jos Andrs and David Barber of Blue Hill. For more information on Bowery and its products, please visit www.BoweryFarming.comPress kit: https://boweryfarming.com/press/