ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join our growing Finance and Revenue Operations team. As a part of the team, youll work closely with some of the most amazing talent in the tech industry and collaborate closely with internal key stakeholders across the organization. Youll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics.
The Senior Revenue Analyst will work closely with internal stakeholders as a trusted partner. You will be a foundational piece of the team that supports the rapid growth of the Company. This will require someone who is hands-on and into the details, but also has the ability to see the big picture. In addition to creating and compiling monthly/quarterly/annual performance SaaS metrics, analyzing complex datasets, and providing support in annual forecasting, you will provide actionable recommendations from datasets that will scale with the companys growth.
This role will be responsible for analyzing the business, and building and interpreting metrics that support key business decisions related to Finance, Revenue Operations, Sales/Services, and other business functions
Drive and standardize SaaS metrics for ARR, churn rate, usage, customer LTV, net dollar retention, CAC, etc.
Develop scalable and meaningful ongoing SaaS metrics and KPIs reporting
Generate actionable insights and opportunities from diverse and complex data sets
Analyze and report on historical and projected monthly/quarterly/annual performance trends.
Drafts performance narratives for management and leadership team
Partner with business stakeholders to support their data needs Build visualizations to easily interpret complex data and analysis
Maintains a documented system of reporting procedures
Build SaaS sales metrics around pipeline, sales productivity, and account management effectiveness
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 3- 5+ years of experience supporting a SaaS business model with a rapidly growing Venture-Backed or Private Equity backed company
- Proficiency in SQL to analyze and translate business problems
- Experience building reports and dashboards in BI/reporting tools like Looker, Mode, Sigma, and/ or Tableau
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce and Hubspot and billing platforms such as Zuora and Stripe
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- Working knowledge of data management best practices and data architecture concepts.
- A self-starter, with a strong ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Advanced skills with G-Suite/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Slides)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration required. MSA or MBA preferred but not required.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best-in-class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based remotely in the US, Israel, India, and China. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.