Senior Revenue Accountant
The Senior Revenue Accountant will lead in the accounting operations of the Companys growing Direct-to-Consumer business by assisting us with revenue and other technical accounting areas while streamlining vital accounting practices. We are looking for candidates with an accounting degree and 4+ years of experience in a highgrowth technology company. This is an important role with high visibility throughout the organization focused solely on our highest growing services.
- Responsible for recording revenue under ASC 606 on a monthly basis for the Companys Direct-to-Consumer business
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis, including our most significant and judgmental accounts
- Reconcile and research monthly discrepancies, including working directly with business leaders to understand contract changes
- Communicate results to key Company executives
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly general ledger close on a timely basis
- Documenting processes and controls for all tasks
- Documenting processes for all tasks, including improving processes through automation where available
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks
- 4+ years of related accounting experience, B.S. in Accounting
- CPA with public company accounting experience, strongly preferred
- Extremely organized and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with large data sets and advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel, including using data sets in more powerful tools
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and analytical skills
- Experience supervising, mentoring, and coaching staff strongly preferred
- Ability to interact with and build productive working relationships across all organizational levels and departments
- Experience with NetSuite and CRM Systems preferred
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.