At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have a remote office in Miami, FL.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a full-time Senior Reporting Analyst to join our new pharmacy benefit management project, called RightwayRx. You will collaborate with software engineers and data scientists to build out infrastructure and data pipelines atop pharmaceutical claims data. We view this role as a critical, high-leverage role and strongly believe that this role is central to our ability to become a disruptive technology company that improves patient health while lowering medical costs.
- Develop an overall understanding of the business and clinical operations at RightwayRx, our pharmacy benefit management project.
- Use SQL to develop analytics infrastructure that generates insight from pharmaceutical data
- Develop a visually stunning, interactive Tableau report that demonstrates RightwayRxs value to our clients
- Interact with coworkers across departments to communicate progress and outcomes of planned work
- You have more than 4 years of industry experience working directly with pharmacy claims data using SQL.
- You have experience with either Medispan or First Data Bank products to analyze pharmacy claims data.
- You have considerable expertise using Tableau to create data visualizations and reports
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a wide range of job responsibilities
- You care about Rightways mission about improving the healthcare experience of our users
More Jobs From