Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
This Senior Level Recruiter (Senior Recruiter / Recruiting Manager - Strategic Accounts DOE) will play a key role in managing the talent, agency relationships and client expectations for a handful of our largest clients, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies and leaders in their respective industries. Keys to success in this role will be to think creatively about managing relationships and setting expectations for the Strategic Retained organization and their clients. You will manage the recruiting process for these specific needs, which may include both Rightpoint and Client Interviews. Are you someone who has had extensive experience in a staffing firm/agency environment, but interested in taking it in a new direction? This role is a hybrid between an agency recruiter and a corporate recruiter, where you get to focus on strategy for driving the candidate pipeline have our amazing sales and client management teams driving the revenue and opportunities.
What Youll Do and the Impact Youll Make:
- You will work directly with leadership in the support of a new service offering for Rightpoint that is expected to grow in 2021 and beyond serving large strategic accounts
- Work with Rightpoint and Genpact Client Management Teams to understand staffing needs for their accounts, including client related processes and dependencies.
- Act as a liaison between Client Management, Central Staffing, and Recruiting to ensure clarity of requirements and alignment on urgency and prioritization.
- Partner with Finance team to ensure alignment on target margins for contract or full-time hires.
- The Recruiter will source candidates themselves and generate candidate pipelines for future needs for several key profiles.
- While directly sourcing candidates as much as possible, given the quick turnaround needed for many of these requests, we will also use several third-party recruiting firms and RPO arrangements, so managing those relationships will be key as well
- Rightpoints recruiting team is responsible for hiring roles including Software Developers (Magento, .NET and Java tech to name a few), Mobile Developers, UI/UX Designers, Analytics, Project and Product Managers.
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, attending user groups, monitoring resumes on job boards, and evaluating/participating in industry events(virtual), etc.
- Focus on driving a diverse candidate slate for opportunities, and develop a DEI strategy for candidate pipelines
- Process candidates through workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Serve as the main point of contact for Leadership for all updates related to these identified strategic accounts, including:
- Alignment on account specific rates/compensation
- Pipeline Management
- Agency or RPO Management
- Weekly Updates and Report Generation
What Wed Love to See
- Significant recruiting experience, preferably in a consulting environment with heavy emphasis in working within Technology related roles
- Proven recruiting experience within an Agency, Staff Augmentation or Retained Search environment
- Ability to qualify candidates competencies in reference to the clients need
- Past experience in a client facing/engagement capacity
- Direct experience in managing, setting, and delivering on client expectations
- Experience sourcing candidates; with proven track record of being creative with sourcing
- Experience with ATS systems. We use Jobvite
- Ability to multi-task
- Very organized and have superior time-management skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Diplomatic and strong interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Employee Resource Groups, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.