ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
As a Senior Business Recruiter and a key member of the Talent team at ezCater, you will focus on creating mutually beneficial recruiting processes for our hiring managers and candidates alike. Your core focus will be growing our Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Customer Operations, Finance, and G&A teams, and helping with Executive-level search. You'll assist in developing initiatives critical to our success, as well as increasing the visibility of the ezCater talent brand and reputation as a world-class employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts are deeply ingrained in your work in Talent and recruiting, and youre fully invested in moving the needle at ezCater. Our ideal candidate has experience embedding themselves in the business, with the purpose of being a trusted senior partner related to all things hiring. You will have plenty of autonomy and ownership of a high-priority req load, and your hustle, poise, and organization will enable you to consistently deliver against goals and grow as a Talent professional. You will constantly improve your own skill set and always push to find ways to enhance ezCaters approach to recruiting!
What you'll do:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Executives to identify, evaluate and hire top talent, specifically across Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Customer Operations, Finance, and G&A.
- Improve processes, increase efficiency and foster our culture as we scale.
- Contribute to our talent brand by thinking like a marketer.
- Be the cultural ambassador for our hiring teams. Youll coordinate and attend (virtual) events, build relationships and engage with the talent community via blogs, meet-ups, open houses and more. You will be a tireless advocate for our team.
- Be the first step in our process. You are capable of screening candidates for necessary skills, personality traits and culture alignment. You'll leave all candidates with the best possible impression of ezCater - regardless of if they join our team or not.
What you have:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, ideally a combination of agency and at a fast-growing company.
- A passion for building diverse teams.
- A strong understanding of multiple departments and business functions. You know where the best revenue-generating talent is and how to attract it. You think outside the box. You are creative and innovative in driving inbound candidates.
- A data driven approach to creating and developing an efficient interview process
- Confidence and composure to have direct conversations with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues
- An entrepreneurial mindset for always building and iterating
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other
The national cash compensation range for this role is $85,000 - $115,000* per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when youre in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.