The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
For candidates: Please note that we open to our Senior Recruiter working out of our Bracknell or Bedford offices (once they're open) or working remotely in the US, UK, or EU.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Recruiter who possesses a strong understanding of the Sales and non-technical hiring landscape and how to attract top talent. Ideal candidates will take pride in process facilitation, building Talent Acquisition processes and generally helping an amazing company to hire top talent. Our TA function is new and growing, so the person coming in should love building process!
- Focus on recruiting needs across EMEA and the US, to include Sales, Product, Marketing and general non-tech needs.
- After ramp-up, deliver 3-5 hires per month.
- Work closely with our business leaders to determine recruiting needs, strategy and execution. Act as a main point of contact on all recruiting related questions.
- Guide hiring managers through our recruiting process, from req intake through to onboarding
- Consistently build, organize and nurture diverse pipelines of tricky-to-find skills
- Lead projects to improve process and build a best in class experience for candidates
- Interview and assess candidates with effective interviewing techniques (Who preferred!)
- Create and deliver trainings to interviewers, leaders and our other Recruiters
- 6+ years experience in a corporate recruiting position
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field is required
- Experience with process improvement projects and a solutions focus
- Strong understanding of how a software company works! We don't need you to write code, but we do need you to understand the basics of delivering software.
- Dedication to mitigating bias in interviews, creating diverse candidate pipelines and generally including candidates of all backgrounds.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment and enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other modern ATSs
- Experience with Excel and analyzing recruiting data such as TTF, CPH and/or general headcount planning
- Masters degree in HR, Organizational Leadership or related field
- Employer branding experience
- Experience tying recruiting process to new hire onboarding and ramp-up
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.