Reggora is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform.
Our ideal candidate is more than a manual tester. In this role, you will help evolve our existing testing automation frameworks as well as execute validations for all our platforms through acceptance, systems, functional, integration, and module testing. You will work closely with product and software development teams to understand system architecture, then design and execute testing plans.
As a Senior Quality Engineer (QE) at Reggora, you must have an in-depth understanding of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of test creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and ongoing operations. You will develop strategies for how software is intended to be used, as well as how it may be used in the field. You are passionate about quality and you have the ability to create, maintain and execute test plans that verify requirements.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What You'll Do:
- Own overall product quality and user experience
- Design, document, evolve, and execute test strategies
- Understand and leverage the outputs of CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain a working knowledge of Reggoras test automation tool sets
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Take initiative and responsibility for timely completion of deliverables
- Effectively work through ambiguity or obstacles
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- Five (5) or more years of professional software quality experience (post-college)
- Ability to read and write fluently in English
- Prior experience as a Quality Engineer or Software Engineer in Test
- Experience in TDD, BDD, and data-driven test practices
- Experience with testing at both the UI and API level
- Impeccable documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask
- Experience in an agile testing environment
- Prior experience as a team lead (preferred)
- Masters Degree, or further education in engineering / computer science (preferred)
Who We're Looking For:
- You see value in enforcing standards, including rigorous attention to solution design and documentation.
- You possess strong decision making capabilities, with an ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement solutions to any problem in your domain.
- You have the capacity for mentoring others on the team and influencing projects through curiosity and innovation.
- You collaborate in harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are proactive and show initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership.
- You are passionate about amazing user experiences.
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.