Our Senior Project Managers ensure the successful client-based delivery of our HealthRules software product and its configuration, interfaces, upgrades, and enhancements. Their goal is to facilitate an outstanding client-based relationship and ensure on-time, on-budget projects that align with project plans and company objectives.
Using a defined Agile project management methodology, Project Managers manage a team of technical and business resources who are responsible for systems integration and conversion tasks, gathering requirements, designing the product configuration, and configuring the product using the HealthRules Language (HRL).
Please note this position requires up to 80% travel, Monday-Thursday, to the client site.
What you will do:
- Lead and directly manage a team of client resources in the delivery of project-based activities in order to deliver HealthRules solutions.
- Provide estimates, SOWs, and project documentation in support of on-going client needs and new customer opportunities.
- Maintain direct control over project planning. Must be able to set up measures to build the proper foundation that will be a stepping-stone to project success.
- Demonstrate excellence and proven experience in developing project plans and managing project stakeholders, project teams, risks, schedules and budgets.
- Play a key role in the client relationship management continuum and handle a wide range of communication and escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment.
- Act as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.) for project-based continuity.
- Provide thought leadership vis-à-vis best practices to drive professional services strategies and to help scale and improve the organization.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge's policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience managing large scale, enterprise-class, billable, software delivery based projects to external clients.
- Must have experience working as a project manager implementing enterprise HealthCare Payor and/or Care Management software applications.
- Experience managing teams of 8+ resources with billable work of at least $1M.
- Solid technical knowledge/aptitude.
- Experience managing projects using the Scrum Agile software development framework.
- An understanding of healthcare payor workflows including claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment, correspondence, medical management, and provider contracting.
- Strong knowledge of industry business practices and value offerings.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- BA/BS degree in related field
More Jobs From