Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in enhancing your consulting expertise while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more efficient? Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and lead implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our solution architects to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will lead the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, lead the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support the management of Vault Safety to ensure customer success
- Define strategies, business processes, and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Safety across an organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration, and documentation
- Manage day-to-day project activities and project administration. Enable your team to focus on solution design, prototyping, configuration, training, and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the Professional Services organization
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- 10+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies; including, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organizations; with at least 3 years of experience in a project management role for large enterprise projects
- Experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment that values speed
- Demonstrated work history in stakeholder management, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see client success with solution implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in start-up environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Majority of experience spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations
- Hands-on implementation experience with safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS
- Proven experience defining global business processes for safety
- Good understanding of global regulations and related business processes
- Life Science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL, RTP NC)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at talent_accommodations[email protected].