Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you have a relentless passion for delivering successful software implementations? Do you want to lead a high-energy team focused on transforming the way MedTech companies bring innovative life-saving and life-improving technologies to market? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas? We are looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions for our Medical Devices and Diagnostics customers.
Youll leverage your existing background in software implementation, program/project management, and consulting; well teach you our products and help you expand your skillset. As a key member of our Professional Services team, youll be at the forefront of our mission.
This role will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback, work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the MedTech industry. Youll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future.
Opportunities are available across the US for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is near an airport and can meet travel requirements. Qualified US-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead implementation projects of Veeva Vault solutions (Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, and Commercial suites of applications)
- Manage the resource planning, budget tracking, and forecasting of implementation projects
- Motivate and mentor cross-functional teams and coach junior consultants
- Act as primary liaison managing relationships and communication between the project team, customer, and other stakeholders
- Own the customers success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Develop and enhance the delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Work closely with our Product team to ensure we deliver the best solutions to our customers
- 8+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience implementing business solutions in a GxP environment
- Proven project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment that values speed
- Demonstrate work history in stakeholder management and risk management mitigation, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see customer success with solution implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage
- Understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
- Ability to travel up to 40-70%
Nice to Have
- 3+ years exposure to Life Science preferably focused on MedTech and/or Diagnostics industry
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Life Science, or related degree preferred
- Familiarity with MedTech industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data-driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight, GreenLight Guru, RIMSYS or with PLM systems such as PTC Windchill, Oracle Agile, Arena, Propel
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations
- PMP certification / Scrum certification
Perks & Benefits
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].