At TrueMotion, were making driving safer and insurance smarter. We offer auto insurers a mobile telematics platform that enables next-generation digital programs. Powered by machine learning, our platform determines when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes. Were a band of engineers, data scientists, and entrepreneurs. We take on complex problems and build innovative solutions that make us a leader in our industry. We also have fun while doing it!
TrueMotion is looking for an experienced, data-driven, and humble Senior Project Manager (which we call an Engagement Manager) who wants to make an impact at a growing startup, and help save lives on the road. You will help us scale our Client Services team, develop great mobile user experiences and deliver exceptional solutions to our customers. Reporting directly to the VP of Client Services, you own the full product lifecycle from initial customer contact, through planning, design, estimation, budget management, execution and delivery.
- Act as a primary contact point for customers, establishing strong and trusted relationships and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Define and articulate business requirements and delivery plans for complex solutions that leverage TrueMotion platform and solutions
- Work with customer teams and associates to plan best onboarding and launch strategy
- Manage Solution Architects and Solution Engineers and coordinate third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage successful transition between sales process and project implementation as well as handover into customer customer success teams after launch
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, develop a detailed project plan to track progress, manage changes in project scope, costs and schedule, measure and report project performance, perform risk assessment and manage / minimize project risk
- Establishes new methods and processes that enable our professional services team to scale
- Coordinate efforts of other team members to achieve key objectives
- Complete any additional tasks that may arise
- 10+ years of Project Management Experience with a track record of delivering complex customer-facing projects on time.
- 3+ years of experience managing technical teams - ideally working with remote teams
- Proficiency in the software/mobile product development process, complex software integrations and Agile Methodologies
- Budget management experience with the ability to manage projects within scope and budget
- Proficiency with Project Management tools as well as Jira/Confluence, ZenDesk, Slack and G-Suite
- Auto insurance or telematics industry experience background, working experience in an insurance carrier is a plus
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- Fair & competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Relax, dine out, or take a class with a variety of unique anniversary gifts
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run by the Boston waterfront
- Get to know your coworkers over drinks & snacks every Thursday
- Have fun at our frequent team outings & volunteer at local organizations
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.