Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
As a Senior Project Manager, you play an instrumental role on our Professional Services team by driving the successful delivery of strategic and complex implementation engagements by managing all aspects of the customers experience. In this role, you will work consultatively with customers to set expectations, plan, communicate, and negotiate project scope, activities, timeline, and budget. Our Project Managers enable teams to implement elegant win-win solutions, while creating a streamlined customer experience even when there are many moving parts behind the scenes.
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to remote employees based across the US.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects for both packaged and custom configuration and/or integration services for core, enterprise, and strategic customers.
- Demonstrate full command over project details, including customer goals and project scope/plan, ensuring all project records and artifacts reflect updated progress and status.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Salsify product and the solutions we implement, our customers' specific goals, and our service deliverables in order to advise customers in gathering the required data/requirements needed to configure their Salsify platform and exit implementation successfully.
- Use a consultative, streamlined approach with customers to deliver valuable, sustainable solutions that build long-term, strategic relationships and trust.
- Drive all preparation and communication across the Salsify and customer teams to ensure each player has what they need to deliver results within the project plan. Read project situations quickly to identify and resolve blocking risks and issues.
- Report on project status to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, identifying and tracking project issues, risks, and mitigation proposals/plans.
- Comfortably manage all aspects of conflict and/or change with the customer, including identifying conflict/change situations, negotiating with the customer to align on a path forward, and navigating internal/external resolution processes. Understand the clear distinction of what can be self-managed vs. when to escalate to Salsify leadership to drive resolution.
- Identify proposals for incorporating emerging value, requirements, and assumptions and help the customer and Salsify delivery teams align on how to reprioritize and/or re-plan for them. Identify opportunities for accelerated growth within existing and new accounts. While this is not a sales role, the Project Manager is ideally positioned to uncover new opportunities for leveraged growth within strategic accounts.
- Contribute recommendations and training/mentoring on overall delivery best practices and/or improvements for the Professional Services organization. Manage your portfolio of projects with an eye toward developing repeatable processes and best practices both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with department heads and teams across Salsifyincluding Customer Success, Support, and Productto identify and schedule the appropriate resources necessary to deliver on all aspects of the project. Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements as they apply to customer roadmaps and roll-outs.
- You have 7-10 years of project management and/or program management experience in enterprise-level, customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies; SaaS and SI preferred.
- You are able to maintain command over a higher volume of variably-sized projects of varying contract types (T&M, fixed fee, managed services, etc.) pivoting throughout your day and balancing your time throughout the week to drive both packaged and custom/complex engagements forward on plan.
- You demonstrate solid PMO competencies and behaviors, including detailed plan management for project activities/scope/deliverables/timeline/budget, risk/issue/change mitigation and management, and comfort and alignment in utilizing a PSA and other tools as a projects source of truth.
- You are experienced in leading teams to help enterprise-level and strategic customers who are integrating complex data source systems (PIMs, ERPs, MDMs, DAMs) with digital retailers (Amazon, Walmart, etc.) and eCommerce platforms (SFCC, Shopify, etc.) You are curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and a customers specific terminology.
- You embrace change as the reality of almost all successful project delivery and love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical, organizational, relationship, or alignment in nature. You are a constant risk/issue/change identifier who proactively offers mitigation strategies and follows through with internal/external teams to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
- You foster great relationships with internal teams and external customers. You are unafraid to address issues head on, knowing the right way to deliver the message with diplomacy, tact, and positivity so that the customer and/or internal team know you are working in their best interest and toward a common goal.
- You autonomously work within established processes and tools to navigate projects through all stages of their lifecycle and any change situations with limited need for guidance and support.
- You are comfortable and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people across multiple levels in both internal and customer organizations.
This role involves some travel (in non-pandemic times).
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.