Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Product Analytics team is hiring a Senior Product Research Analyst who will partner with stakeholders from across our company; using data in new and creative ways to help them to make better decisions, and drive strategy. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator that can take vague ideas or questions, and turn them into valuable insights . The ideal person for this position has high data literacy, can communicate complex ideas and findings, has a background in cloud based software, and can build strong stakeholder relationships . If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Were Hiring Someone Who Will:
You will develop metrics, build reporting, and analyze data for our Product Management, Product Design, Engineering and Customer Success teams. You take deep dives into our products data to find insight into how our customers use the platform and how we can improve the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders from across our organization, and help them gain valuable insight into our customer base.
Why Youll Love This Job:
This is a high impact role, and your work will help shape Robins strategy and guide our products future. You will be involved in a wide variety of projects working with just about every department in the company.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 4+ years of experience working as a product analyst, BI developer, or analytics engineer.
- Have Data visualization experience.
- Bring advanced SQL skills (subqueries, CTEs, window functions, etc.).
- Have experience with BI tools such as Looker.
- Have experience with python and common data packages (pandas, matplotlib, numpy, etc.).
- Have experience working in a cloud environment such as AWS.
- Have experience with product intelligence tools (Google analytics, firebase, Amplitude, Pendo, etc.).
- Bring advanced Excel and Google sheets skills.
- Posses strong communication and presentation skills.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience modeling data with DBT.
- Have experience with A/B testing.
- Have experience with common SaaS tools (CRMs, marketing tools, billing/subscription tools, etc.).
- Have experience interacting with APIs (preferably with python).
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.