The GRS Architecture and Cloud Engineering Enablement (GRS ACEE) is looking for a Senior Product Owner to drive the realization of the GRS Global Insurance API Platform. The GRS Global Insurance API platform will be a critical enabler for GRS's Digital Transformation enabling GRS to lead the industry when it comes to digital enablement and innovation. The platform will help to optimize Tech investments by its laser focus on building and hosting reusable platform APIs unconstrained by GRS's internal organizational boundaries. In short, the GRS Global Insurance API Platform will be a critical enabler for GRS to be a market leader when it comes to profitability.
If you are interested in this role, this is what you will driving:
- You will be responsible for GRS Global Insurance API Platform Portfolio Management. This will include defining Domain Business Models and Capability Models in collaboration with Domain Product Owners, API Architect & Business Architect.
- You will drive the roadmap for GRS Global Insurance API Platform Roadmap.
- You will be responsible for tracking adoption and business value of platform APIs.
- You will work with API Product owners to align on API Product Scope and Outcomes.
In short, you will act as a catalyst for our digital transformation.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to this job. We are excited to hear from you.
About the role:
- Responsible for product-specific business objectives and customer satisfaction with the product. Responsible for articulating and translating the overall business vision into strategy and tactics for specific journeys and/or product(s).
- Responsible for overseeing a set of products and ensuring product teams are appropriately resourced, focused on the key priorities, alignment between roadmaps to achieve portfolio/channel objectives. Accountable for outcomes and key KPI`s tied directly to business objectives
- Sets ambitious and clear channel strategy, develops comprehensive product vision and translates into specific feature strategies and roadmaps for less complex journeys and/or product(s).
- Responsible for business results of the related set of customer journeys or products as measured by relevant KPI`s.
- Responsible for communicating the product vision effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Works closely with IT and other Business Unit counterparts to ensure resource alignment in support of product vision and roadmaps
- Ensures customer-driven design considering user pain points usability test results, while using market industry knowledge to deliver a well-positioned product
- Owns alignment of development and business resources on goals and priorities while working with stakeholders and team to remove roadblocks to execution.
- Directly manages a small team of Product Owner/ Associate product Owners who are responsible for all aspects of customer journey/product lifecycles. May also act as a Product Owner for a squad. Participates to provide feedback, support, coaching, in sprint-and release plans together with Scrum Master. Manages delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the `voice of the customer.` Leads the analysis of feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs. Approves final stories and approves completed user features or series of features.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile development methodologies as typically acquired through a Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and a minimum of 7 years` experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Master`s degree preferred.
- High level of proven business expertise needed to set clear priorities for product and understand business value impacts.
- Technical proficiency required to participate in sprint planning and have an informed, independent voice.
- Strong influencing skills in order to be seen as the decision maker when interfacing with business, and willingness to dissent with both teams and business.
- Proven experience with Agile practices and expectations.
- Comfortable with making decisions with some level of uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.