CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We're hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Platform. Come work with us and be surrounded by a team of subject matter experts who are building the future of apparel manufacturing.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, youll partner with Marketing peers and the Product team closely. Were seeking a natural storyteller who will build messaging and positioning for our Customization solutions, articulating that customer experience for our revolutionary platform tools that leverage our integrated manufacturing solutions.
With your outstanding product marketing expertise, you will support Product Management in completion of market analysis to identify who needs our product and what their pain points are, why they need our solution, and most importantly, how we will fulfill our promises.
You'll leverage the results of your research to develop the product marketing strategy and contribute to the development of our product roadmap, threading a cohesive narrative through sometimes complex product offerings, bringing the brand story to life through integrated campaigns across all earned, owned, and paid media.
- Support Product Management in developing customer segmentation and targeting for CreateMe Customization solutions
- Partner with Product Management to paint a clear picture of our users for customer-centric product development efforts
- Develop messaging and positioning that describes the value of CreateMe for each customer segment of our Customization solutions
- Manage cross-functional communication of product roadmaps, new releases and significant enhancements that add value to our customers
- Collaborate with Marketing peers and Product on go-to-market strategies for launching new products, including pricing and packaging
- Research market, product, and competitive dynamics and industry trends and socialize findings and recommendations with the team
- Lead earned media product marketing efforts for our Customization solutions
- Partner with Digital & B2B Marketing peers on product positioning and strategy for owned and paid media efforts
- Develop marketing requirements documents (MRD) in partnership with our product and commercialization teams, maintaining throughout the product development process as we continue to better understand our customers.
- Test & learn mentality, lean on data and experimentation to make decisions and inform strategies
- Collect voice of customer information and testimonials, and collaborate with internal Research group on broader research efforts
- Bring key customer insights and learnings to the forefront of team discussions
- Establish KPIs for each product marketing program and provide recommendations to the cross-functional team to improve business performance
- 8-10 years of Marketing experience in e-commerce, apparel, or tech (or related field)
- Strong writing skills and an understanding of holistic Marketing planning and execution
- Experience in soliciting customer feedback, gathering insights, and creating actionable plans to maximize product awareness
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing efforts
- Expert collaborator and leader who thrives in cross-functional/matrixed environments
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with in-house and agency creative teams, with an ability to translate business Marketing plans into clear and actionable creative requests
- Excellent presentation skills, including both creating and delivering
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing programs from start-to-finish.
- Experience supporting event marketing and PR.
- Experience with content licensing tools
- Knowledge of analytics and ability to build basic queries to leverage
- Experience with apparel product development and manufacturing
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field. MBA or graduate degree preferred
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.