Hi were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us across the globe with roots in Boston.
Every year $242B is spent on corporate gifts, swag and direct mail. Its the most relational channel and were on a mission to make it personal, relevant and a simply magical experience. No more squishy balls, cheap water bottles, and other things that end up in the trash. As the only Smart Gifting Platform, we flip the script by , putting the recipient in control creating authentic personal moments. This is how modern businesses grow sustainably at scale.
We value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9-to-5) and outside of them (#5to9).
And were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Alyce team is looking for a Senior Product Marketer who will serve as a strategic partner to marketing, sales, customer experience, and product to help lead our next phase of growth. In this role, you will lead initiatives around telling our story, providing enablement materials for customer facing teams, product launch & roadmap prioritization, and developing and sharing insights from customer and market research.
You will be an integral part of this next phase of our company's growth. You'll be a great fit for this role if youre passionate about being a storyteller and customer advocate. A good candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively, strong communication skills, and proven experience in building effective relationships across sales, marketing, product, and senior leadership teams.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Youll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Operations to craft and drive critical strategies and plans that advance company and team goals as Alyce grows and scales.
- You champion the customer needs across the company, such as with the Product Team for the roadmap and features needed or with Support for training needs coupled with championing for new features based on what you learn from your analysis of the competition.
- Defining target audience segmentation and buyer persona development based on customer interviews, sales calls, and research.
- Telling our story by developing messaging and positioning based on value drivers and differentiation.
- Coordinate and execute plans to bring new products to market.
- Increase adoption of our product by enabling our organization to become the best-in-class example of gifting. Youll lead a cross-functional group focused on optimizing our own usage of our product to identify new ways to invite our market to experience Alyce.
- Provide direction and support in creating content, including sales enablement resources, web and social content, blog posts, event content, and partnership materials.
- Enable customer-facing teams to pitch the value of Alyce, sell effectively against the competition, and handle objections. This will include onesheets, competitive battlecards, presentations, and more.
- Partner with the GTM team to understand pricing and packaging implications and adapt as needed.
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- You bring at least 4+ years of product marketing experience working in high growth B2B SaaS companies
- Relevant MarTech or SalesTech experience a huge plus
- You thrive in the gray and in a dynamic start-up environment -- you have the mindset and ability to build and execute a plans and managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated track record leading new product releases, improving product adoption, hitting revenue goals, and inspiring the market
- Developing relationships across the organization. Youll have the ability to lead, inspire, and influence cross-functionally
- You have a passion for aligning cross functional stakeholders in leadership to refine messaging, positioning, and packaging
- You bring a natural curiosity, a creative mindset, and willingness to experiment and iterate. A passion for data analysis and using data to drive incremental improvements
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to drive multiple projects at once
- Great at building rapport and aligning stakeholders to drive success.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.