Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly
scalable, cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on
customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
Product Marketing Managers own the product messaging and value proposition for
the product line, driving all assets that support demand generation, field enablement, and
customer marketing activity. They develop all qualitative and quantitative content and
collaborate closely with global Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Sales,
and Professional Services to drive Veevas growth and our customers success.
This person will also play an important role in key customer events, including Veeva
Commercial Summit. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at
the same time, produce high-quality deliverables with speed, and support the business in
whatever ways are needed at the time.
What You'll Do
- Develop the annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing and strategy teams to develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels
- Gain a deep understanding of buyer needs and how Veeva solutions meet those needs
- Create go-to-market programs for new offerings, market segments, and geographies
- Empower sales to communicate our products effectively to prospective customers
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives
- Partner closely with product and market strategy to gain a deep understanding of the product vision, upcoming functionality, and determine how best to communicate this externally
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media
- Proactively identify customer success and bring those stories to life for use in
- Create content (e.g. thought leadership, videos, website copy, blog posts,
- infographics) to articulate the benefits of the solution to the marketplace
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials
- Contribute to key customer events, including Veeva Commercial Summit, and other
- major industry conferences
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging and content.
- Experience writing thought leadership content (whitepapers, blogs, infographics, etc.)
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work independently with little management oversight
- Ability to lead and influence across functions
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
Nice to Have
- Success in bringing innovative B2B offerings to market
- Product marketing experience related to cloud technology
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
- Experience working globally
- Bachelors Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Allocations for company donations to charities of your choice
- Flexible PTO
- Work Anywhere policy
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.