Office Tour Photos
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
As a member of the product marketing team, you will partner with the product organization to craft messaging and GTM plans to bring new products and enhancements through our go-to-market launch process. You will be an expert in every facet of the customer journey, Seismic Storytelling Platform, narrative to contextualize new releases into go-to-market plays.
What you will be doing:
- Working with our teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and sales content that resonates and demonstrates differentiation while preserving our core value proposition.
- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, sharing and developing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor activities.
- Work with Sales Enablement to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the sales organization.
- Synthesize buyer, market, competitor, and customer insights into new product ideas and use cases that can be driven by various internal stakeholders.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer.
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven ability to work with product and go-to-market teams to bring new products and services to market.
- Strong ability to understand complex considerations and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment, and decision-making.
- Exceptional ability to synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives.
- Experience using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and GTM strategy.
- Ability to engage audiences through incredible storytelling.
- Collaborative, creative, impactful and resourceful.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing at a SaaS company.
- MBA, EMBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From