Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
As part of the Marketing team at Ribbon, you will be part of the team responsible for increasing our active user base. Your team functions from top of the funnel through activation and engagement. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping to shape the future of our products.
You will be leading the positioning and naming of our products and features, helping develop buyer personas and narratives during the product development, launch and interactive phases. You will work as the primary liaison between marketing and product, ensuring that our voice is consistent, and that our users and agents are at the core of what we do.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Be the advocate for our agents, buyers and other users through the product development process
- Distill complex concepts into easily understandable language that drives increased usage across our products
- Help to develop and employ a consistent voice and language
- Ensure that user growth is a top priority through the development and launch of product features
- Conduct surveys and interviews with users to help to determine market fit and positioning
- Develop go-to-market strategies and product positioning
- Create collateral on differentiating features and how Ribbon can help make home ownership achievable
- Identify potential optimization opportunities within our products based on user feedback and usage
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Natural curiosity of how product influences growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build alignment across a variety of stakeholders and teams
- Experience developing product strategies and roadmaps in collaboration with Product and Dev. teams
- Comprehensive understanding of success measurement and analytics
- Holistic view of full stack marketing and how product marketing can utilize all levers to ensure launch successes
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry
- Start-up Experience
- Growth oriented mindset
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.