Office Tour Photos
Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will develop strategy and lead execution across the Post Production and Music Production segments of iZotopes product marketing organization. The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing and team leader. They will interact with sales, product management, and financial planning to define product marketing activities. This role mixes empathy for the customers unmet needs, ability to understand and drive financial decisions, and deep domain expertise in music and/or audio production solutions.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be an experienced product marketing leader. This highly centralized, cross-disciplinary and collaborative role is ideal for a mid-career professional with executive ambition, internet, software, or audio technology background, and desire to work at a company undergoing and aggressively pursuing explosive growth.
- Go-To-Market identify growth opportunities, define target markets/segments, manage pricing, and track impact on business growth for all solutions
- Product Launches lead cross functional teams to bring new products and features to market
- Team Leadership lead teams working in an Agile marketing environment
- Product Positioning create compelling messaging that speaks to target audiences
- Sales Enablement work with field teams to create sales presentations, playbooks, and ROI tools
- Partner Enablement initiate business development with technology partners, driving leads and sales while partnering with product management for technical relationships as appropriate.
- Marketing Enablement evangelize products by speaking at industry events, presenting on webinars, developing collateral and writing blog posts to increase leads and awareness. Deliver briefings and build relationships with key influencers
- Competitive Analysis research competitor strengths and weaknesses to inform product roadmaps and provide sales with effective positioning
- Content create engaging copy and team with outside sources to produce an engaging experience that increases lead conversion
- 5-8+ years experience in role which include business development, product management, product marketing, or partner management
- Knowledge of Agile leadership values and principles; experience with Agile marketing a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proven ability to influence others
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities; project management experience a plus
- Energetic, with comfort in high-profile scenarios with customers, partners, and executives
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, prioritize tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
- Proven ability to take ownership for product and solution areas, outline a strategy for attacking the market, and execute with strong attention to detail
- Action-oriented with great follow-through on commitments
- Experience with audio recording or production strongly preferred
- Personal passion for music and media (music, film, tv, podcast)
The selected candidate will be an accomplished product marketing leader with the following attributes:
- Aligns with mission, vision, and strong team orientation above individual achievement
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to balance big picture strategic thinking with attention to detail
- Effective manager, coach, and team builder
- A strategic thinker and capable doer
- Open to feedback and strong desire for self-improvement
- High EQ and IQ
Why Join iZotope:
- Opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary industry leading and award-winning company
- Desire to help creative people with their work
- Participate in value creation
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
More Jobs From