Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in this role.
- Youll ensure that the value of our core ProviderMatch applications are well defined, documented and understood by key internal and external stakeholders, including Kyruus commercial and other functional teams, current and prospective customers, and channel partners.
- Your typical day includes developing crisp, differentiated positioning for the core Kyruus ProviderMatch applications.
- Youll help to drive internal and external promotion of the Kyruus products to ensure consistent positioning and understanding of the Kyruus value proposition, particularly in the digital channel.
- Youll serve as a digital marketing and consumer experience subject matter expert for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Youll spearhead quarterly marketing campaigns and produce associated content, such as webinars and white papers.
- Youll create and maintain compelling collateral and web content to promote our products and drive demand generation, in partnership with the Demand Generation team.
- Youll meet with sales regularly to understand market trends, health system challenges, and consumer (patient) needs, and develop informed sales enablement resources.
- Youll partner with product management to understand product offerings and inform our messaging.
- Youll organize market research programs to support lead generation efforts and product roadmap planning.
- Youll report to the Director, Product Marketing in the Product Marketing department within the Marketing division.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll excel at communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams to support your primary responsibilities and champion Kyruus value proposition internally.
- Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization and solidify external messaging and positioning within the market.
- Promote external marketing efforts through webinars, white papers, research papers, sales decks and case studies.
- Promote internal marketing efforts through creation and rollout of competitive intel training, positioning documents, and datasheets.
- Manage new product launches, including leading cross-functional launch teams and go-to-market strategy.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Coordinate and work with the sales and product departments to understand and train the teams on market trends, understanding the needs of both the health system and consumer (patient).
- Work with our customers and vendor partners preparing webinars, case studies, customer councils and meet-ups.
- Create touchpoints with prospects through demand generation activity.
- Inform other department heads and teams about marketing initiatives.
- Create an inclusive environment where your team and peers feel motivated to succeed.
Youll use your 7+ years experience in product marketing and consumer-facing digital solutions to:
Youll use your leadership and management skills to:
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You drive go-to-market strategy, complete product launch deliverables, and drive market demand for our growing product solutions.
- You are partnering with customer success and account management to publish case studies and share customer success stories.
- Your integrated marketing campaigns drive pipeline growth, velocity, and brand awareness.
- Cross-functional teams look to you for insights on market demand and the value proposition we offer our health system customers and consumer end users.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Product Marketing Manager role can move in a linear career path to Director, Product Marketing. The next step in the process is Senior Director, Product Marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From