LogMeIn is actively searching for a Senior Product Manager, Web Production to join our team. Reporting to our Senior Director of Web and eCommerce Engineering, you will have the opportunity to make significant impacts in several key areas.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your modern Web Engineering understanding, Product Management career experiences, lessons-learned and business acumen to help ensure the success of your Scrum team, drive rapid growth, and deliver cutting-edge experiences across LogMeIn. In this position, you will be a trusted representative of our Web and eCommerce Engineering team while collaborating cross-functionally throughout the organization.
This is a remote-centric position. For this role, we are open to hiring candidates that reside within the continental United States and within the Province of Quebec, Canada.
- Manage the web production roadmap in support of web & eCommerce priorities and to enable the transformation of LMI web properties into a world-class SaaS portfolio brand
- Partner with Web Product Management to enable rapid execution on business priorities to drive conversion and growth
- Partner with LMI commerce team to define the roadmap and deliver world class self-service experience across all LMI web properties
- Partner with MTO to plan and execute integrations to marketing platforms outside of the websites
- Elicit, evaluate, and negotiate requirements and scope with cross-functional stakeholders for web applications projects
- Serve as PO in Scrum team for Production Engineering group
- Partner with IT, legal and other key stakeholders to ensure applications conform with regulatory compliance globally
- Collaborate with UX design, content team, analytics, and SEO to ensure alignment of roadmaps
- Act as web application SME in cross-functional discussions
- Drive continuous improvement process to ensure applications team is delivering optimally for our internal customers
- Serve as an industry expert and maintain deep knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and our competition
- 6+ years of experience working in web applications development teams within B2C and B2B web marketing, eCommerce and SaaS environments
- Demonstrated success in product managing complex web applications with extensive business requirements and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders across organizational levels
- Expertise working in an Agile, specifically Scrum, environment with software engineers, QA, design, copy, and others to deliver high-quality software
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Desire to manage multiple, varied priorities with a proactive lens and operating with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development with strong understanding of 3rd party tool integration, marketing tech integration and APIs
- Proven track-record of accountability, both within your responsibilities and the broader company
- Solution oriented, creative problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude
LogMeIn Product Portfolio: https://www.logmeininc.com/products
Keywords: Agile, API, B2B, B2C, CI, Continuous, Communications, eCommerce, Improvement, Management, Partner, Product, Production, RPJ, SaaS, Scrum, SME, Web
LogMeIns category-defining products unlock the potential of the modern workforce by making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe to do their best work simply and securelyon any device, from any location and at any time. A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind todays work-from-anywhere movement, LogMeIn has become one of the worlds largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and approximately 2 million customers worldwide who use its software as an essential part of their daily lives.