Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Make the work of our customers delivering life-changing medicines and treatments to patients more efficient and productive. We are looking for an experienced product manager to drive the User Interface Platform used by all Vault Applications. In this role, you will define and build the common UI platform for Vault, including common UI, development frameworks, and UI components.
What You'll Do
- Create detailed designs that include visual specifications, functional requirements, and programming interfaces for new UI components
- Work with Engineering to ensure high-quality product delivery
- Work with Application Product Managers to provide direction on developing application-specific UI features
- Define API and visual design guidelines and standards for UI components
- 2+ years of Product Management or Software Engineering experience
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Passion for clean user interface design
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience working in product management, UX, services, or engineering for Enterprise Software Applications
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].