Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, were the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and weve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurusour employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
Were looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to bring the car shopping experience into the 21st century by driving ground-breaking innovation in automotive title and registration. As the market leading automotive marketplace, with over 30 million active car shoppers a month, and over 26,000 paying dealerships on our platform, this role will touch a broad audience. You will empower car shoppers to not only search for vehicles on CarGurus, but seamlessly get those vehicles titled and registered with tracking along the way. This role is highly complex, cross-functional, and requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and a passion for innovation.
What you'll do
- Develop the vision and roadmap for CarGurus' Title and Registration product, including customer experience and operator experience
- Partner with our world class engineering team to define and execute on CarGurus title and registration experience including consumer notifications and registration tracking
- Own the title and registration operator experience, ensuring seamless and efficient operations
- Identify consumer needs and pain points in the title and registration experience, and translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define and analyze the data to prioritize new market opportunities and understand their success
- Work cross functionally with the broader business and effectively communicate team plans and results
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced, multifaceted environment
- Experience with title and registration or vehicle sales operations strongly preferred
- Technical background or experience developing and/or leveraging platforms and APIs a plus
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills required
- Entrepreneurial, coming up with new ideas and opportunities is energizing work
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, and adapt your style to work closely with varying personality types
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialstarting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Thats why we hope youll apply even if you dont check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.
US employees must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. #LI-Hybrid