a new, dedicated team of engineers, designers, researchers, customer success and product folks at SimpliSafe based in downtown Boston. The team works independently using state-of-the-art advances in technology to solve real-world problems that will transform our products and customers security monitoring experiences. Over the past ten years, SimpliSafe quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and innovative for a fair price without contracts. Our mobile app and product ratings validate our commitment to customer experience and accolades, such as Editors Choice by CNET, Wirecutter and PCMag, are a testament to our commitment to making every home secure. Whats next?
as Senior Product Manager of Innovation, you will work with a small, dedicated team focused on discovering, prototyping and defining our future products and services. You will leverage your product management skills, such as, customer and market research, competitive analysis, requirements gathering and definition, and driving cross discipline teams to develop loveable apps and product experiences. Today, we are focused on defining, testing and delivering new products and services that extend a customers security perimeter beyond the front door. Tomorrow, we could look to expand the security perimeter into the sky! You will be given the latitude to operate independently while navigating ambiguous problems, identifying new opportunities, and bringing new concepts to life.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer via research and prototypes
- Represent the voice of our customers when defining requirements and determine prioritization of features
- Champion new security monitoring and service experiences from conception to launch
- Lead experienced, globally dispersed cross-disciplinary teams in making decisions that balance cost, timeline, and customer benefit.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to measure success and uncover user insights using a variety of tools including DScout, SQL, Firebase and Kibana
- Bias toward speed and action over perfection
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Loves and thrives in ambiguous environments
- Data-driven mindset encouraging debate and critical thinking with quick decisions
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, user experience, and jobs theory
- Strong writing ability, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in a technical discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management or related roles
What Values Youll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - no job too small attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].