WORK ON A FAST-GROWING TEAM WITH CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY.
DraftKings is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Retail Product Operations team on a full-time basis. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business and operations, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to deliver products with results that are immediately visible then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
WHAT YOULL DO AS SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Act as Liaison between Operations, Product and Engineering Delivery teams.
- Define customer specifications and requirements.
- Manage tools and processes to collect feedback and deep user insights.
- Collect, organize and analyze product data to track usage, flow and help define product strategies and experience improvements.
- Deliver PRDs (Product Requirements Documents) with prioritized features.
- Own product and features adoption workstream.
- Manage product backlogs and versions according to Product, Engineering and Operations plans and clearly communicate to all project stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Proven Product Management experience with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and UX design.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with developers, testers and designers.
- Strong business orientation; ability to comprehend information from various sources.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in Web/Internet/Online environments and systems.
- Ability to write clear product requirements and design documents.
- Ability to track project workflows across multiple domains.
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry and experience in retail operations is a plus.