Cybereason is looking for someone who understands the challenges of delivering products and services that enable our Global SOC to provide their services to SMEs and very large enterprises under a unified service umbrella.
At Cybereason, Product Managers are the overall owners of the product in their domain. That means you will have flexibility to shape the product/service vision in collaboration with various stakeholders and you will have the overall responsibility to ensure success. To do that, you will build, extend, and enhance the product from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems and requirements, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must enjoy communicating with all areas of the company. You will work closely with Cybereasons Global SOC, Incident Response, as well as with sales, the system engineers.. You will team with the Product Marketing team and various other stakeholders to define the roadmap and create technical product release requirements. You will need to negotiate engineering bandwidth for roadmap items and priorities. You will work with marketing communications and product marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping the sales force and services team understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your portfolio, working closely with the sales channel and key customers.
What You'll Do
- Manage the life cycle of the MXDR offering from strategic planning to tactical activities. Ensure alignment with XDR Product Strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders to build a roadmap for the MXDR offering.
- Specify market requirements for current and future offerings by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to partners, customers and prospects
- Driving a solution set across multiple teams (primarily GSOC, Development/Engineering, Marketing Communications, and Operations) through market requirements, technical product requirements, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Specifically, work with product marketing to equip the sales force to maximize the revenue impact of the services.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the offerings.
- Work with marketing to prepare and execute analyst briefings and press engagements to strengthen our messaging and make our solutions visible to the market.
- Understand Cybereason customers and partners, their needs and desires by speaking with customers and partners, analyzing user data and conducting usability tests.
- Define the business problems to solve.
- Collect data to support the problem definition, the priority of each problem, and the measures of success.
- Enable Cybereason customers, partners and GTM teams on new solutions and their value.
- Work closely with engineers and researchers to solve the problems in the most effective way.
- Work closely with the product designer to define the user experience of the solution.
- Work closely with product marketing to strengthen our messaging and make our solutions visible to the market.
Who You Are
- A Product Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience building products for large enterprises.
- You have a strong technical background and are skilled in simplifying complex technical problems. You know and understand how security operations work in enterprise environments.
- You have experience working with IT or security service providers or with IT management of large organizations.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU