As the Product team that supports Wayfair Legal we are responsible for developing an ecosystem of technologies and processes that help ensure we are able to follow global laws and regulations for selling our products to customers and protecting sensitive data. We help make it easy for dependent teams to consume our services and tools so they can stay focused on growing and evolving the business.
Were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development. We work with partners across the organization and throughout the company to deliver world-class legal and compliance solutions that will evolve as Wayfair continues to grow.
As part of the Legal Product team, you are a senior and integral component of a collaborative group that works together to shape team goals and plans. You work autonomously to execute on projects and report to Legal Product leadership. With responsibility for roadmapping, planning, and discovery, and with material oversight of build execution, you are the face of your project portfolio.
What Youll Do:
- Establish vision, strategy and product roadmap for key themes within the Legal product landscape. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our employees and business.
- Deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products and services that improve our customer experience in ways that lead to scalable, measurable gains in metrics that you will largely define.
- Work closely with a wide variety of Legal and other stakeholders, uncovering which problems we need to solve, what outcomes were hoping to achieve, and what technology options may be available that offer differentiating experiences.
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment, ideally within legal, enterprise, or platform spaces.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans via high impact meetings, product briefs, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.