Office Tour Photos
LogMeIn is looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to drive the definition and development of LastPass and our Identity and Access Management platform, specifically focused on growing our Enterprise business offering. LastPass is an award-winning password manager that helps millions around the world organize their online lives. LastPass provides secure password storage to make going online easier and safer, with convenient access from any internet-enabled device.
The right candidate has a track record of identifying user challenges and turning them into business opportunities. You will be accountable for solving customer problems and radically transforming our customers’ ability to keep their online identity safe and secure.
Your team will rely on you to align product goals and business needs, maintain the roadmap and make day-to-day priority and design decisions. You will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, customer success, marketing and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for LogMeIn. You will document project objectives, write technical specifications and iterate on solutions to meet the expectations of the business and our customers. You will be expected to help evolve strategies to gain a deep understanding of current and future customer needs to effectively guide your team’s decisions and efforts. As we scale the product team you have an excellent opportunity to drive your vision and share in our success with the rest of the amazing LogMeIn team.
- Along with the Product Management team, holds the vision for the product and communicates the vision across development, sales, customer success, and marketing teams
- Collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to understand the requirements and prioritize the Product Backlog to provide the most value for our users
- Understands technology trends to apply to software design
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency
- Participates in project planning, reviews, sprint and release planning, demos
- Responsible for the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Owns and maintains the product backlog and the release plans
- Monitors team velocity and seeks to continuously improve product development process
- Actively inspects usage and other metrics to make data driven decisions to influence direction and roadmap. Must be able to work in an agile environment
- Manages cross-product dependencies
- At least 2+ years of experience in product management roles
- SaaS software development experience
- Identity and Access Management experience a plus
- Experience working in complex technical organization across global offices/locations in an Agile environment
- Fluency in English is required; Hungarian language skills are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently and deliver on-time
- Ability to innovate with designs to go beyond what asked for directly
More Jobs From