Office Tour Photos
Senior Product Manager, San Francisco, CA. On our team, you’d be responsible for driving a product area, building features to support healthy conversation, and will help define our strategy and roadmap for customers to feel safe expressing themselves on Twitter. You'll work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers.
Why it matters: Our company's purpose is to serve the public conversation. The Conversations team (part of the Consumer Product organization) helps serve the platform by making it easy, accessible, and delightful for people to start and join conversations. Our team owns the overall customer experience for public to private conversational elements on Twitter.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs
- Identify opportunities for our product to better serve those customer needs and work with your design, research and engineering partners to craft, test, and launch new product features
- Set the pace for shipping world-class product features that delight our customers and contribute to our company’s most important goals
What it takes: Obsessed with building products people love
- Have a track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to ship world-class consumer products
- Experience building for customers, rapidly iterating to serve their needs, and tackling their problems in creative ways
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a self starter and an analytical problem solver
- Enjoy making difficult things happen and passionate about solving challenges along the way
- An active user of Twitter who is highly aware of social media landscapes
- 5+ years experience in product management in a customer facing product
- B.S in Computer Science or design-related fields
Who we are: Twitter serves the public conversation by encouraging people all over the world to connect, learn, debate and solve problems together. We believe conversation can change the world, and that’s why Tweeps (that’s what we call Twitter employees) come to work every day.
Job opportunities should be equal. We don't discriminate. Period. In legal terms, that means: Twitter is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: In response to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we’d like to mention that we consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From