Office Tour Photos
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading-edge cloud technologies and web-enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 700 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail, the Sales Enablement space, as well as have a deep understanding of the challenges Seismics customers face.
This Product Management role will lead our Email product team and create products that help sales professionals save time and sell more by improving sales email communication workflows in ways that can be tracked, optimized, orchestrated, and spread throughout an organization.
- Previous experience building and managing a product roadmap (i.e. clearly articulating requirements, status, and priorities to both key stakeholders and customers).
- Demonstrated success defining and launching enterprise SaaS products via an Agile SDLC methodology.
- Down-to-earth, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance.
- You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including engineering, marketing, sales and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Are productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- Bachelors degree, CS degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
More Jobs From