Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Senior Product Manager of Data Quality on Compass Patient, you will own data quality for our health data platform. Youll be responsible for all things data quality - from instilling effective data monitoring systems to measuring fill rates and match rates to identifying and implementing features focused on bringing the best data to our customers.
You are someone with deep knowledge on health data, are passionate about quality data, and notice the details. You are comfortable identifying issues, designing the solutions, and working closely with a cross-functional team from Analytics and Data Science, Development, QA, DevOps to get solutions implemented.
As the Senior Product Manager of Data Quality, youll be deep into the data - including designing features for cleansing rules, match/merge/dedupe enhancements, quality checks, data enrichments and more. Youll work closely with the Health Data Analytics team to analyze health data and design features needed to drive quality.
You will help shape the future of the product and own the roadmap of the data quality. This will include designing features, writing detailed product specifications, and working with the Development team to bring designs to fruition.
What Youll Do
- Own and design data-focused product components and features from start to finish, including specifications, user stories, quality control checks, and data dictionaries
- Own the roadmap & features for major components: data quality monitoring system, cleaning rules, scalable data cleansing design, supplier-specific cleanup rules, and data quality KPIs
- Manage the prioritization and focus on data quality enhancements
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time and in the right sequence
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Analysts, Engineering, QA, and Product Management to ensure products are built and delivered with quality
- 6+ years of hands-on Product Management, or other comparable experience, focused on data quality
- Experience in prescription and medical claims data
- Experience working on data pipelines, such as designing ETL/ELT processes, schemas, QC checks, and data monitoring
- Experience designing transformations, mappings, and working with reference tables
- Comfortable with SQL and AWS
- Experience investigating data issues and working with Analysts and Data Scientists as needed for complex analysis
- Energized by working through complex problems and a focus on bringing innovation, scalability, and productization to data
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or a related technical field
Nice to Have
- Experience in enterprise products
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.