Wayfair is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to own our customer identity & data platforms. These platforms are critical to our customer experience, serving 200M requests per day. They are globally distributed, moving to an auto-scaling cloud infrastructure, and easily extensible. Youll lead your cross-functional team to reach world-class quality SLOs, while extending platform capabilities to power next-gen marketing, personalization, fraud prevention, and customer lifecycle management. Youll solve hard problems like how should Wayfairs identity systems evolve as we shift to a decoupled microservice architecture? Most importantly, youll have fun - Wayfairians and in particular the people youd work with are collaborative, dedicated, and challenge you to grow every day.
What Youd Do:
- Lead product discovery, strategy, and roadmap for customer identity & data platforms, leveraging your knowledge of the discovery framework & toolkit
- Evangelize your products so that the organization understands your vision and how it helps drive their goals (e.g., Storefront / .com, Martech, Marketing, Personalization)
- Generate buy-in from leadership through transparency, translating technical and domain specific language into communications for broad & senior audiences
- Lead complex initiatives that span multiple product & business domains, ensuring coordination & full understanding to achieve the right outcome for Wayfair
- Keep your team healthy & engaged, partnering with your leads to smooth processes, build trust, and celebrate wins
What You Need:
- 4+ years experience in software product management, with a focus on data-driven product discovery. Experience with technical products and leading cross-org initiatives.
- Youve managed platforms and can identify generalized capabilities that meet clients specific needs, translating to a vision & roadmap for what the platform can become
- You effectively partner with your engineers to shape the architecture and are able to keep up in highly technical conversations
- You logically structure problems, develop clear hypotheses, and rigorously iterate toward solutions that solve the highest-impact problems, bringing others along
- Youve led, partnered, and influenced a wide range of cross-functional teams and leaders, and you are known for driving with rigor to decisions
- Others have noted your good writing skills and knack for tailoring communication to the audience - simplifying or going into detail as necessary, with clarity & precision
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected].