Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Product Manager with experience and passion for the Crypto space to join our rapidly growing Invest team. This person will lead the rollout of our initial Crypto offering and be responsible for owning the future Crypto roadmap and deeper integration with Stashs core investing experience.
What youll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team to build the crypto offering within Stash
- Partner with our Investing Committee on an advice framework for this nascent asset class
- Deeply understand the Crypto space and help us skate to where the puck is going while keeping the Stash Way in mind
- Build and own the Crypto roadmap and prioritize the backlog of features to enhance our product offering
- Break down complex customer problems into digestible and iterative experiences
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What were looking for:
- 3+ years in fintech or consumer tech firms
- Experience in financial services or crypto trading preferable
- Strong working knowledge of crypto currencies and exchanges
- Driven, collaborative and strong execution focus
- Fast learner and ability to operate in a fast paced, data driven environment
- Strong focus on the customer
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.