Office Tour Photos
If you are looking for a high visibility, high impact role on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup --- Now is the time! Takeoff is transforming the 5.7Tn grocery market. Our automated grocery fulfillment system coupled with our end-to-end technology solution is a first in e-Groceries and is helping grocers transform and enter the online market. At 180 strong and growing, we continue to experience tremendous growth across all departments in multiple geographies.
Our aspirations of launching 1000s of MFCs globally necessitates a different lens towards implementation. We must dramatically re-define the way we implement, configure, launch and scale both individual sites and new clients.
We are hiring a highly motivated Director of Product Management to lead the charge and take this challenge head on.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for: building a strategic vision for the scalable deployment of MFCs, partnering with senior Business, Product and Engineering stakeholders, developing a robust product roadmap and delivering on this vision with a team of Product Owners, Analysts, and Engineers.
- Drive product strategy, vision and execution of Configuration and Implementation
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and implementation teams to understand business needs and identify transformational opportunities that can be scaled to many customers.
- Partner with the talented engineering team to create shared product vision, write detailed product requirements and ensure end-to-end product execution.
- Partner with PMs/Engineering from other product areas takeoff (e.g, core product, infrastructure, Service, Service Catalog) to drive cross functional alignment and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of product management experience, including developing and launching large scale products and technologies within Cloud and SaaS environments
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving the product vision, and leading design discussions
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product lifecycle from vision to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Experience with Agile methodology, including sprint planning, backlog grooming and Agile artifact creation
- Experience leading and developing teams of high performing product managers and product owners
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems.
- Experience in building Cloud solution/products to solve complex business workflows
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Implementation, Sales and Account Management, Customer Support, Solution Architecture
- Ability to collaborate with--and influence--stakeholders brom engineering to business both with and without direct responsibility
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, analysis, research on industry trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability building, managing and scaling scale teams (including remote teams)
- Ability to work (and adapt) in a fast paced and ambiguous environment. Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical s
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, is dedicated to mentoring and nurturing professional growth of all employees, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking and commuter benefits
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status.
More Jobs From