Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to build products that help bring lifesaving drugs to market faster.
As part of the Veeva Clinical Operations team, you will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering teams to deliver products that revolutionize the way clinical trials are run.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Define and prioritize product vision & roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services, and engineering
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and deliver value
- Authoring high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market-facing communications
- Educate services and sales consultants on the product(s) through written materials, demonstrations, and articulation of best practices
- 5+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting, or comparable role
- Working knowledge of clinical research processes and procedures
- Deep experience in researching and understanding client and market requirements to develop short- and long-term product roadmaps and plans
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and services teams, both local and remote
- Track record of success using Agile/Scrum or similar methodologies
- A strong sense of professional ethics
Nice to Have
- Experience with Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Diagnostics software products
- Understanding and experience with one or more Federal Regulations (21 CFR part 11, 21 CFR part 820)
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].